STEM Curriculum Writing
Custom Curriculum Development
It is essential that future candidates know who you are, have a positive overall perception of your company, and are aware of career opportunities that you offer.
You can do this yourself, or you can hire the best in the business. Career In STEM Owner Ashley Pereira has 12 years experience developing engaging STEM curricula for teens; with over 400 perfect reviews, happy clients in all 50 states, and a nationally sought-after expert, Ashley is truly the best curriculum developer for STEM career education and exploration.
Whether you are a nonprofit recently awarded a grant for STEM curriculum development, a STEM company looking to develop a world class teen outreach program, or a District looking to provide its students with the most innovative STEM learning experiences possible, Ashley is your solution.
All curriculum development work is conducted on a quote-per-project basis. Please email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and sample projects.
Advertise on a Career Page
Our exclusive STEM career pages are viewed over 5,000 times per DAY, and are the perfect way to raise awareness about careers in your industry.
Be a career page sponsor for just
$199 per month
or $2,000 per year (save nearly $400!)
Why Career In STEM?
- We work with over 13,000 schools and districts across the USA
- Over 400 glowing reviews
- Ranked #1 in Google for most search terms related to STEM careers
- Used in class activities by thousands of students each week
- Satisfied customers in all 50 states
- Owner is a licensed STEM teacher with over a decade of experience
- Experienced with large projects for schools, nonprofit organizations, government, and companies
- Leading provider of STEM career resources across the USA