In this station-based lesson, students act as hydrologists through four stations to investigate the mechanical effects of water on the earth’s surface (water, glaciers, waves, and gravity; aligned with MS-ESS2-4). Purchase includes:
1. 5E lesson plan (one 90 minute class period)
2. stations direction sheets
3. student graphic organizer
4. graphic organizer answer key
5. access to corresponding online career exploration resources including virtual job shadow, game, and downloadable career information sheet
Please note that this lesson includes the use of a stream table. The wind is included as a bonus station should you wish to emphasize types of erosion.
Grades: 6-8 / Total Pages: 13 pages