Career In STEM® Challenges are online STEM career training programs for students ages 11 to 15.
Each Challenge has a career focused theme (ex: video game design challenge, space camp challenge), featuring interactive digital resources and a hands-on project delivered online course style. Students train for STEM specific careers in a self-paced personalized learning platform, showcase their talents to future employers, and solve today’s most pressing problems. And teachers get everything they need to effortlessly implement each Challenge, from worksheets, rubrics, student progress monitoring, and more!
- 19 interactive career-focused Challenges to build STEM career awareness & skills (space, engineering, STEAM, computer science, and more!)
- Self paced, progress saving, built-in quizzes
- Online forums & groups to share ideas and build digital portfolios
- Certificates of completion for each Challenge
- New Challenge added each month
- Tools to monitor student Challenge completion, quiz grades, and participation
- Everything teachers and students need to effortlessly implement (worksheets, rubrics, etc.)
All this for ALL students and teachers in your school for one low price!