Test drive careers in robotics through the different lenses of STEM – artificial intelligence, IoT, and more!
AUDIENCE: academically talented students entering grades 6 to 8
DATE: June 29 – July 3, 2020 – 1 week
Monday – Robots 101
Learn what a robot is, how robots work, explore the wide variety of robots, and invent your own!
Tuesday – Robotics & Science
Explore careers in science that rely on help from robots, and participate in a real scientific research project!
Wednesday – Robotics & Technology/Engineering/Math
Get a glimpse of the future as we explore the horizons of Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things
Thursday – Robotics & Arts
Explore the softer side of robots through the lens of arts-related and compassion-filled careers.
Friday – CHALLENGE
Put everything you learned together into a fun, interactive STEM Challenge!
WHAT YOU GET
- access course modules whenever and wherever you want
- interactive online activities and offline projects each day for students to apply what they have learned, all created licensed STEM educators
- your own Career Coach to help and provide individual feedback on all assignments
- private online group to share projects and ideas
- LIFETIME access to camp content AND the Career In STEM Explorer – so students can keep exploring STEM careers!