Launch your career in aerospace engineering! The Rocket Science STEM Challenge is a self-guided distance learning mini course for students to explore the field of aerospace engineering. Delivered in interactive e-book format, including:
1. interactive online aerospace engineer career exploration resources (virtual job shadow, downloadable info sheet in English and Spanish, and link to rocket science infographic)
2. short quiz with answer key
3. video of an office tour of an aerospace engineering PhD student
4. hands on inquiry based project with student-friendly directions and one page grading checklist (googledoc)
5. links to additional resources to explore careers in aerospace
All activities are designed to be completed independently, taking at least 2 hours for students to complete – a fun distance learning activity!
Supports NGSS MS-ETS1-3 and HS-ETS1-2.
Grades: 6-10 / Total Pages: 10 pages / PDF document / also available on Teachers Pay Teachers