How does STEM relate to pizza? Your mom? And many more! In this fun game, students will work to identify the science, technology, engineering, and math that exists in the objects, actions, people, places, and more that they experience as part of their everyday lives. If you are looking for creative ways to show students how STEM relates to them, this is the game for you! Purchase includes everything you need:
1. directions (2 pages, PDF)
2. game spinner template (1 page, PDF)
3. STEM-stumped cards (1 page, PDF)
4. Surrounded by STEM cards (62 slides, editable powerpoint)
5. point sheet (1 page, editable word doc)
Works best for upper-middle and high school students take approximately 30 minutes to play.
Grades: 8-12 / Total Pages: 67